You may be at this page either because you are in the process of deploying CallSights onto the GoTo Connect platform, or because you've tried and run into problems. If you've hit problems, then please get in touch. We'll be pleased to help.
CallSights should work with all types of GoTo Connect user accounts. However, this covers many different types of environment. Perhaps you are using the GoTo desktop application or a classic VoIP handset. Or maybe you are using GoTo on your mobile or tablet. CallSights can work with all of these environments but the exact functionality will differ slightly between them.
If you are planning an integration using CallSights, then you will want to consider the following areas:
- GoTo Connect account - You should have a working GoTo Connect account, that can make and receive telephone calls. If you need more information on this, please visit GoTo's web site.
- CRM - CallSights integrates to many different contact management applications, business systems and CRMs. It is possible to link to up to four different systems at the same time. The current list is here. We also have a list of integrations that will be available soon. To start an integration, please make sure that you have your user credentials available, including any Two-Factor-Authentication methods.
- CallSights - You will need to download and install the CallSights software. To do this you will need to subscribe on our Pricing page. You will need to provide a credit card to subscribe. All subscriptions begin as a trial, so you have 14-days to evaluate without obligation. After this, you can cancel at any time.
- CRM specific instructions - Each CRM is different. We provide instructions for each to help you. Please download and install CallSights and use the "Help" button when doing the integration to see the specific instructions.
- Trials - You may also be evaluating GoTo Connect or your CRM. This is ok. You can evaluate all three together if you wish. Try to make the trial periods start at the same time, to reduce your own hassle. And then commit some proper time to trying the three things together, using real world use cases.
- No credit card - If you are unable to subscribe or trial because you have no suitable credit card please get in touch. Depending on the country you are located in, there may be other options available.
- Imported data - The best data in a CRM tends to be organic data that your own staff have entered. When you buy or import large quantities of data, it may not be as effective. CallSights can still help though, when you make and receive calls with poor data, it shows up and makes it easier to correct the data.